[at-l] The Zoo was Re: History

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 08:48:11 CDT 2006

Coosa, honestly, your response was way lame; you're
not doing Auburn any credit with it; and lacking a
coherant response, I'm moving on; I apologize for
quitting, but other matters press. (But as you've
frequently described yourself as "the fiesty old
broad", you'd have alot to live down before changing
that appelation. Appalachian. Whatever.)

--- Carol Donaldson <carol1944 at brmemc.net> wrote:

> Did I just get flamed again?

that they have indeed benefitted from education. That
IS the point. What's scary is that someone of your
(claimed) advanced years but such committed joyeux de
vivre goes and mouths such policy-ladden backwardness.
Takes all the fun of knowing Coosa right down to a pfiffle.