[at-l] ALDHA Gathering fees - clarification and confirmation

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:37:51 CDT 2006

There was some recent on-list speculation that prices for the Gathering go
up if you don't preregister by a certain date.  I checked with Skeeter,
ALDHA Coordinator, and that's not the case.  Of course, it could change in
years to come but for this year, the fees haven't changed whether
preregistered or not.

The fees are:

$7 for ALDHA membership per family (one address).
$10 per person for the Gathering.

That said, preregistration does help the coordinators plan the Gathering and
is much appreciated.

Mara
Stitches, AT99 (and former ALDHA Member-at-Large)

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor