[at-l] Dusty

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sat Aug 5 15:55:23 CDT 2006

You know Dusty is a sad individual. I do not like reading his post
and I intend to delete them when I can.  He must have a real problem
with a lack of sensitivity and compassion.  Can you imagine how
lonely he is in "real" life where I imagine he has very few
friends  and little family ties. Its here in the world of Cyber Space
where he can lash out and feel good that he can hurt people and feel
good about it.  I wish him well and I hope he (or is it a she under
another name?) can come to grips with the inner demons that makes him
insensitive to the hurtful things that he says.  From what I know of
this list, we say what is on our minds but we considerate of
others.   Even though we all from time to time have hurtful thoughts,
most of us seem to have them under control.
Dusty, I hope you can find answers to your problems and a peace of mind.

Mainframe