[at-l] Thankful

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 20:18:37 CDT 2006

If you think his kindness is something, let me tell ya about this guy I heard about.  This one guy went to Maine all full of big ideas, walked up Katahdin like he was somebody.  On the way back down his outta shape fat self fell and hurt his leg.  He limped back home and was really feeling sorry for himself.  Everybody from this list that had his phone number called to cheer him up.  Most he had never met.  I have no idea how many emails he got, but a lot of them. There was even one guy that emailed him and told him if he came back to Maine he would pick the fella up and take him half way across the state to where he got off the trail.  Now that's the kindess of strangers.  Believe me this guy is thankful for all the concern shown by those strangers and even to those that aint strangers but are just a little strange. :>))

Clyde
From: Snodrog5 at aol.com

> I'm thankful for the kindness of strangers.
/at-l