[at-l] Futuristic Backpack Material?

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:57:11 CDT 2006

I've been following this project for several years: the last time I checked
about a year ago, they had trouble meeting deadlines for the military: the
hang-up was in recovering and spinning the protein from the milk. I think
they lost the military
contract:  do you know if they've solved that problem yet?