[at-l] anyone free for the long weekend?

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Wed Aug 9 05:11:40 CDT 2006

Tamara Krebs wrote:

>Hey,
>
>So I'm Tamara, camp names also include; Suture, Tamarack, and hey you.

How can your trailname NOT be Maynard? Or, Maynard G.?

>I've
>been on the list for about a week but havn't posted till now.

You picked a good week for your first.

>Is anyone out there free for the Labour day long weekend (Sept 1-2-3-4) ?? I
>am from Canada

ooops....Canadians can't hike on the AT. That might be a problem.

>Any who, I have a route planned in the Shenandoah National Park. Does anyone
>want to join me?

I'd really like to see 'Amy from MD' be able to join you. She's good
people and is pretty smart about stuff, too. She might could even bring
along that one girl...Delay.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98