[at-l] RE; Anyone free for the long weekend?

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:13:36 CDT 2006

>>Is anyone out there free for the Labour day long weekend (Sept 1-2-3-4) ??
>>I am from Canada

>ooops....Canadians can't hike on the AT. That might be a problem.

Felix, haha, :D I'm not that new off the plane. Just as long as my passport
and work visa aren't eatten by bears or go up in flames just before the spot
inspection by homeland sceurity, then I will be fine. It took long enough
for them to make up thier minds as to whether or not to let me in to work. I
might aswell play while I'm here too! You might want to know why my camp
name is Suture, I got it while working at a summer camp durring a summer off
nursing school, Now I'm an operating room Nurse and could tell you some very
gross and perverted stories that will make you hold your genitals for dear
life. And in my spare time when I'm at home I will work at my aunts farm
castrating pigs, oh what fun!

TTYL
Tamara Krebs
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com