[at-l] Memory for your digital cameras

FTCracker at aol.com FTCracker at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 11:08:34 CDT 2006

In a message dated 8/10/2006 6:53:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mvhudson at gmail.com writes:

Up next,  the solar powered digital camera for hikers!

If you have the right connectors, you can do it now. I'm guessing some  Radio
Shack techie knowledge is in order. When my buddy Johnny Molloy
(_www.johnnymolloy.com_ (http://www.johnnymolloy.com) ) thru-hiked the  Florida Trail this
year, he did so with a hand-held computer (ala a  computer-cell phone with
keyboard) hooked up special to a solar battery so he  could write the book as he
went. I'd rather not be that techie when hiking, but  YMMV.

Cheers, Navigator