[at-l] anyone free for the long weekend?

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 19:13:19 CDT 2006

Tamarack?  Would this here name have anything to do with certain physical
attributes, errr, outstanding features, errr, well, errr, you know?
(Shuffles feet and blushes)

   Kent

uhh, no. I got that camp name cus my Girl Scout leaders couldn't remember
how to pronounce my name, I kept getting tam-air-ah, or Tom-are-ah, when its
Tam-ah-rah, so Tam-ah-rack was a good way for them to remember. am I tall,
well yeah, skinny little bean pole, hell no.

I know I'm not the only sick minded individual out there but wow, Seeing a
camp name as Tamarack that is just a whole other level to pervertidness that
I didn't see comming LOL.

Tamara Krebs
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com
You know you want to send me a care package. here's a cool site.
http://www.missyoucanada.ca/