[at-l] anyone free for the long weekend?

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 03:11:15 CDT 2006

Yes they are called Girl Guides, not Girl Scouts, but even when I say I am a
Girl Guide Leader from Canada to Girl Scout leaders from here, I still get a
lot of very odd looks. So sometimes its just easier to say Girl Scouts.

Tamara Krebs
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com
You know you want to send me a care package. here's a cool site.
http://www.missyoucanada.ca/