[at-l] And now, for something completely difrunt...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 15:47:43 CDT 2006

Not sure how much of it coincides the the Alps through hike, but sitting
here on my desk is a guide for the Alpine Pass Route. Runs across
Switzerland from Sargens at the Swiss-Austrian border west to Lake Montreax.
It's moving from my "someday" list to my "someday soon" list. The really
nice thing is that my mother has relatives that live in the next town over
from Sargens, and my brother has friends outside of Zurich, so I have some
connections <g>

skeeter