[at-l] What's a Privy?

Bob C ellen at clinic.net
Sun Aug 13 16:08:50 CDT 2006

I wasn't thinking about Marsha in particular  being "spoiled." We are all spoiled, though us folks on septic systems, perhaps a little less so. We just mix our poop with drinking water and inject it into the ground -- a bit better than lakes, rivers and streams, but not much.

Hmmm. I wonder why municipalities pay big money to dump such stuff into lakes, rivers and streams, but won't pay for my septic system, Society aint fair.

Weary