[at-l] Backpack question

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:09:59 CDT 2006

Hey Boulder,

It was good to see you up in Crawford Notch.

If you're going to be keeping your pack weight below 25-35 pounds, you may
be able to use a more lightweight pack.  Check out the Gossamer Gear G4
pack, the Six Moon Designs packs, and maybe the ULA Equipment packs though
Brian Frankle may be on vacation so packs may not be shipping until November
(according to the web site).  ULA packs may also be available through
retailers so it may be possible to get them even in Brian's absence.

Links to all of these manufacturers are on my web site at:

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor/lw.html

They all have packs with both the volume you need and the weight carrying
capacity, as well.  Plus, these packs will help you shave another pound or
two off your load.

Hope the foot's doing well,

Mara
Stitches, AT99