[at-l] nobo, sobo?

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 23:52:24 CDT 2006

An elbow is a hinge joint of which the humerous bone, ulna and radius bone
meet. the "funny bone" also known as the ulnar nerve is also located at this
junction. It is located between the shoulder or the superior aspect of the
humerous, and the wrist or the distal aspect of the ulna and radius bones.
The knobby part of the elbow is the superior aspect of the ulna bone. The
elbow allows our arms to bend. Without elbows we would not be able to feed
ourselves effectivly. (we'd have one heck of a mess on our faces.

Tamara Krebs
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com