[at-l] Any hiking plans for Labor Day Weekend?

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 11:36:37 CDT 2006

I really like the Mt Rogers area. One thing for sure is you never know what the weather will do. Lets hope it is nice for you and your non-backpacking friends

  Eddy

Nina Rogers <infpeace at gmail.com> wrote:
    I'll be camping with some non-backpacker friends in the Hot Springs area. Planning a short hike that includes Max Patch--my friends have never seen it before. Hoping for nice weather so I can show off the AT and western NC!

  Waterfall

--
Come visit me!

A Sort of Notebook: http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com

My Piano-Geek Blog: http://pianopractice.blogspot.com

Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.