[at-l] Edward Abbey and "troll" whiners

Dust pctdust at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 13:38:26 CDT 2006

What are you whining about?  Thomas implied that hikers and philosophers like Edward Abbey will outlive their deskbound corporate puppets, because they follow their hearts.  But at least with Abbey, he DIDN'T.  When the reaper swings his scythe, out you go, mere mortal !

Earth worms.

For Dust thou art, and unto Dust shalt thou return.
-Genesis 3:17-19

Thomas Fort <tfort at jam.rr.com> wrote:

 Was doing some clean up.  Came across this from an old '97 atl message.  Worth a repeat!

"...  And I
promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those
deskbound
people with their hearts in safe deposit boxes and their eyes hypnotized
by
the desk calendars.  I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards."