[at-l] FW: Any hiking plans for Labor Day Weekend?

Chuck Johnston spogatz at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 21 20:55:16 CDT 2006

 I was up there last weekend and met up with hiker named Gypsy.  He was on
his way to Damascus to time how long it would take next year when he plans
to thru hike. He said he had started the long walk in Feb but fell off the
mountain near Raven Cliffs and dislocated his hip.  I didn't know if anyone
knew him but an update is an update.

Spogatz