[at-l] Puppy test, definitely OFF TOPIC

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Aug 22 19:15:05 CDT 2006

Marsha wrote:

> Felix is not telling the truth.
> His house is immaculate. Everything has a place, and it sits there
> perfectly. His cats are trained on command. They even make oatmeal and
> program the TV. One cat in particular, Mike, is highly intelligent

Now we'll see who's telling the truth...I don't even have a cat named
Mike. And, Willie, Steve and Wendell don't take too kindly to you sayin'
I do.  Now, about them puppies...their names are: Billy Johnson, Marvin,
Mia, Chuck, Carmen, Karen and Butch.  Their momma is Joe.  Y'all don't
care about my puppies' names, do ya?