[at-l] Puppy name test, definitely OFF TOPIC

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Wed Aug 23 10:05:10 CDT 2006

Me thinks that one of the female pups is named after the boy's ex-wife.  What was the sheriff's name, you know the one from Georgia?  I am sure that one of them there pups was named after him.  I am disappointed that there ain't no Ralph. Every pet I have ever had was named Ralph.  It was just easier that way.

Bob