[at-l] Deliverance film

Bett Middleton mtnstream73 at eufaula.rr.com
Sat Aug 26 20:20:56 CDT 2006

The film was supposedly shot on the Chattooga River near Clayton, GA.  This river runs between GA and SC and forms part of the border between the two states.  We did a whitewater rafting trip to this river several years ago, and according to our river guide, some of the scenes were shot on the river.  Other locations used in the movie included Lake Jocassee in SC, and the Tallulah River Gorge in NE Georgia,  according to this link, http://imdb.com/title/tt0068473/locations  There is some pretty country up that way.

Swallowtail