[at-l] A young lad named Ernesto...

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 16:40:51 CDT 2006

Oh, no, Pittsburgh.  Ernesto is only coming to visit you, Barb, and the Wonder Dog.  He brings greetings, only they are a little skewed as in "Tu casa es mi casa."

But maybe he will get diverted and go after some other yellow blazer.  (Are you using one of those yellow trucks?)

I once had a hurricane coming in just as I was moving out of Beeville, Texas, (childhood home of Aloha) after selling our house.  We flew our tiny little daughter out to safety in Austin by private plane. Then the hurricane just stopped and disintegrated immediately east of Corpus Christi.  Yep.  Es possible.  Your mini-ruckus could be dry.

Cheers,

Sawnie