[at-l] Wyoming Hiking and Biking

Timothy Scott cedric_maxwell at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 10:54:48 CDT 2006

VSA and I spent a week out in Wyoming. We spent our first 4 days backpacking
around the Tetons, which was just amazing. We were stalked by a brown bear, saw
tons of wildlife (moose, marmots, pikas, etc...), blown away by the wildflowers
and even saw a few nice mountain views.

The next three days, we camped just outside of Jackson and spent our days mtn
biking. There are some fantastic mtn bike trails in Jackson, all with awesome
views. Our last day, we had a midnight flight, so we took a quick 9 mile jaunt
in the Wind River Range to Photographer Point before heading to the airport.

Here are the photos:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chomp-wyoming06

Chomp