[at-l] Sly's CellFone

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 15:36:18 CDT 2006

In a message dated 8/30/2006 1:28:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
janl2 at mindspring.com writes:

Where  are you moving Slyman? This is the first I've heard of it.
Still within  Gathering distance I hope. And I'm messing with you on the
phone biz buddy, I  get your reasons.

---------------------------------------

I'll be moving outside of Atlanta to my sister's.  Hopefully I'll be  able to
convert her garage into a studio.  I could stay around here but,  I'll only
be able to make ends meet and that's if I take on another part time  job.  It's
not that I don't want to be a productive member of society,  but seriously,
I'd rather go hiking.  Living at my sisters will enable me  to do that.  So...
my plan for next year is the BMT and then the AT  into Trail Days, the CT and
parts of the CDT and PCT and/or the PNT.  Of  course my plans/trails could
change, lots of trails out there.

20,000 miles or bust!  Call you (after 9:01pm and on weekends) when I  get
there!

Sly