[at-l] Bushwhacking around MRNRA Re: Forwarded from Herb Davis

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 13:28:39 CDT 2006

### Your question would be answered by a map, wouldn't
it?
### Otherwise, and seriously, consider bushwhacking if
you have the time (a mile an hour may be a goodly
pace). Take your compass and map and have at it. Some
really good times/discoveries come when no blazes are
around.

Cohos, anyone?
http://www.cohostrail.org
offthereservationtoe