[at-l] FW: Winter bags/claustrophobia

ftcracker at aol.com ftcracker at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 11:31:02 CST 2006

I had a heck of a time with sleeping bags until I found the Sierra Flex. I'm a side / stomach sleeper ... mummy bags would force me to choke and snore on my back, and I could get no rest. The flex allows me to roll over, move my arms, and yet is just as toasty warm as a mummy with only a little added weight. I'm a happy camper now. I'd suggest the Flex is just what you need!

Cheers, Navigator