[at-l] Deleteable, etc.

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Mon Dec 4 12:25:34 CST 2006

So we are back to pissin contests again.  Geez.  The last that I remember this was a hikin list, not a pissin list.  So someone went to a tourist trap and posted pictures.  Well being of legal age I could have decided to delete the message or hit the link and look at the pictures (I chose the latter).  So someone says something stupid on the list, laugh at it or delete it.  Ryan the only individual who decides waht goes on the list and what doesn't.  He is a very benign despot, but don't get his anger up.  Let us talk of many things, but let us also try to make them trail related.

Bob
Disclaimer
This post is not trail related.