[at-l] Hiking mailmen (was Geez Guys!!)

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:53:07 CST 2006

In 1999, there were at least two mailmen on the trail.  Candleman was
working as a mailman (in England) before he thruhiked.

Also, Cujo (aka Pete Palmer) was working as a mailman in Connecticut prior
to completing the Appalachian Trail in a record 48 days, 20 hours and
change.  I found out later that he had been my aunt's mailman before leaving
for the trail.

So much for a busman's holiday...

Mara
Stitches, AT '99