[at-l] wood

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Mon Dec 4 19:00:35 CST 2006

Thomas Fort wrote:

>There is a well know wood worker who lives just north of here, about 15
>miles.   He makes rocking chairs for every president of the USA.  And,
>they are accepted.  :-)  His wood of choice ... Bois d'arc

First of all....do you mean every 'living' president? or, every
'acting/standing' president? Or, all the dead ones, too?  And, obviously
he's trying to kill them. Burning them at the stake, he's wanting to do.
Boys of Arc isn't too hard to come up with, now is it? And, the stake is
probably made of Bois d'arc, too.  I feel like if I'd ever heard of it,
I'd call it 'Bow wood'. I'll bet it's outstanding for making
bows....and, probably arrows. (So....what is it's area of coverage
anyway!?! 2 acres in the south??)