[at-l] Oak tree you're in my way - lyrics meaning

FTCracker at aol.com FTCracker at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 19:20:14 CST 2006

And just to make this trail related:
"Fans of Lynyrd Skynyrd will want to find Brickyard Road in Green Cove
Springs, where Ronnie Van Zant lived before his untimely death. Unfortunately, other
fans kept stealing the sign, so the county erected a concrete pillar with the
street name painted on it."

Brickyard Road is about oh, about 30 minutes from the Florida Trail in Clay &
Putnam Counties...

Cheers, Navigator

In a message dated 12/3/2006 9:33:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,