[at-l] Fwd: wood

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Dec 5 07:15:58 CST 2006

Jim Bullard wrote:

>How'd we get to Osage Orange
><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osage-orange> from Locust
><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_locust> and/or
><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_locust>? I'm just askin'.

Started out talking about an oak tree that was in my way...then, talking
about that same oak tree being in my back yard. Then, to fire woods.
Then, weary said locust is better firewood...then, Amy said locust was
better for post than burnin'...and, you said something in there,
too...then, TFort said that post were better made from some Fru-fru
Frenchie sounding thing that ended up really being an
Osage-orange...which could be pronounced Fru-fru Frenchian if a feller
wanted to.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98