[at-l] Headlamps

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Wed Dec 6 06:04:42 CST 2006

For backpacking, I love my Princeton Tec Scout.  Light weight and bright
enough on high for easy trail finding.  Downside?  It uses coin cell
batteries, available in Wal-Mart, many drug stores, some backpacking/camping
shops and several hardware stores that I have checked.  But often not on the
main battery display.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.