[at-l] seeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Shelly Hale shellydhale at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 6 09:54:50 CST 2006

...I've been looking at sleeping bags.  I'm in the market for a new one.
TBQH, I don't need a really cold bag, but I will go with a 15 degree if I
have to.  Thing is, I'm a side, belly sleeper with big boobs, and so I want
one of them thar stretchy bags.  I prefer down, but I would consider
synthetic..maybe if I just cant find a really good down one like this.

Here's the one I've been looking at.

https://www2.montbell.com/america/asp/products/Spg_shosai.asp?cat=1101&hinba
n=2321661

It's a Montbell U.L. Super Stretch Down Hugger #2.  Anyone on here own one
of these?  Experiences?  If not, does anyone have any recommendations for a
good stretchy bag?