[at-l] Disclaimer

Nina Rogers infpeace at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 10:24:22 CST 2006

Hee hee!

But credit where credit is due ... it wasn't Neener Nina who wrote that, it
was ... Liller Lilla.

I started to post something claiming my innocence, but then decided, "Nope,
I'm not going *near* this one!" :)

But Shelly, doggone it, you done pulled me in.

Waterfall, happily occupied with Sheltowee, who is as much of a male man as
the next smelly, bearded hiker with fine-looking calves (but is not a
mailman, thankfully)