[at-l] Mailman, Request for Stories, was Hikerette

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Thu Dec 7 07:32:52 CST 2006

OK it is not the same person, just the same name.  I apologize for jumping to the wrong conclusion.  First husband from Indiana?  Hmmmmm.....  Aw come on a lot of people bitched about their exs on this list.  It is obvious that members of this list need to go hikin.  We are suppose to have some snow tonight in the lehigh valley and I am planning to take a walk in it.  There, a hiking related posted.

Bob