[at-l] clara fuh ca shuns. Re: Hiking Mailpersons

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 12:30:20 CST 2006

--- Marsha <atrailhiker at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Hmmmm....Neener.....you most definitely are a
> hikerette or a hiking goddess....which do you
> prefer?
> Marsha

### 'scuse me but, at the bottom of the hill,
yer'al'er jes wimmins.

Now, at the TOP of the hill, them wimmins as what wear
a smile are gen-you-ine Hiking Goddessesses.

'N them as wear no smile is fu'ther sub-dee-vided.
Them as have no smile but some sweat is Hikers,
through n through, n 4 shore.

Them as have no smile and no sweat 're just.... I don'
know. Nameless. Titleless maybe. Prolly Tourons
depressed by the no-flush toilets. Heh.

mysanthopytoe
iseenallkindsIhave

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!