[at-l] Coffee

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 14:51:38 CST 2006

As I recall, I had to do that at SoRuck'05, arriving
just past breakie. Whipped out my little bottle and
{"gulp"} all done. The pause that refreshes. And if
you can let it linger awhile? MMMMmmmmmm, you get that
euro-coffee flavor that us domestic-type rubes have to
otherwise pay big (Star)Bucks for. Yessir! Coffee!

(No, seriously, done it for years. I'd rather sleep
later than get up and boil water for coffee and have
to clean up on top of that. There's mountains to
climb. That, and I'm lazy.)

(Oh, and as I just noted to Swallowtail, you can do
the whole sugar/creamer thing, just don't hiccup or
anything, or you'll be pullin' creamer out of your
nose for days. Not that I've done that -- jus' been
tol'.)

H'yeah.

jus'gimmemyjavaan'we'llallbefinetoe

--- Marsha <atrailhiker at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Toey-
> Ur kiddin right?
> I insist that you give us a demonstration of this at
> the Southern Ruck.
> Seein is believin
> Marsha

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!