[at-l] red red red alert... Re: Headlamps

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Thu Dec 7 18:24:16 CST 2006

I'll note here that the only two Rattle Snakes I have seen were between Hang
Glider Launch Ramp and Belter's Bump in CT.  At night nither one would have
been easy to see with red or green LEDs.  Therefore, I prefer the white LED
for those little night time trips to the throne.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.

P.S. Yes, Toe I did.  Thanks,  ;)