[at-l] Coffee

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Thu Dec 7 19:50:23 CST 2006

Believe it.  I've seen it done.

I believe 'toe can confirm my pouch approach -- or should I say Chase's
approach, as I learned it from him.

Just make a sack [rather like a snuff pouch] and put it between lip and gum.

I do a demo at the SORUCK,  if someone has any of those packages, such as the
Folgers, or reminds me to bring some.

I've been known to just dip some grounds when I didn't have a Folgers type
package available.

Chainsaw

FWIIW -- When you started chawn' at 10 and could drink water w/o taking your
chaw out by 12, it taint no big deal.