[at-l] fuel for esbit stove

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 14:48:01 CST 2006

--- Karen Somers <kborski at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, you can take esbits on planes.  I would
> recommend just putting them into your checked
baggage rather than taking them on board into the
cabin, though I know of no reason you could not do so.

### Because they could be lit, tossed behind a
bathroom wall panel, and simultaneously take out
aeronautical control while compromising the aircraft's
skin integrity. Ewwww. "It's jus' a box ol sugar
cubes."

(Never thought about that? Don't worry, you're in
company with 299,000,000 other 'Mericans. There are
10,000 ways that bad guys could ruin your day, and as
a country, we instead engage in "security theater" and
are molified by it. Kudos to them silent ones who work
long unheralded hours doing the finger in the dike thing.)