[at-l] Coffee

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Fri Dec 8 14:45:52 CST 2006

You missed one truism.

As in a wine tasting....
Taste differ and that which suits your taste may....

Chainsaw

BTW:  I can't find the time or energy to mess w/ all that when backpacking --
albeit I use a burr coffee mill to grind beans one brewing at a time at home
and have an eclectic taste in a number of different coffees and can't stand
grocery store / fast food coffees.   OTOH when "camping" I can go to extremes
to make good coffee.