[at-l] seeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 21:57:01 CST 2006

I have this bag also. It was my very 1st sleeping bag. I toss and turn and was worried about the tightness of mummy bags. I slept warm in the bag and never had a problem. The only draw back is the weight of the bag.

  Eddy

TckBite at aol.com wrote:
  Shelly,

Just wanted to let you know about another bag, the Sierra Designs 15* Flex
Sandman. I've had one since 2001, and used it on my first thru attempt, and
some since then by my now ex. She didn't like the tightness of mummy bags so
really liked the extra room it provided. Even though its heavy, I still love
this bag. For someone that tosses and turns all night it's one of the best bags
out there, for the price. (Not sure its still made though, but you might be
able to buy one used. NO, you can't have mine!) The really great thing about
it is the size of the hood. If you like to sleep on a bent arm for a pillow,
then its larger hood size is great.

Below are two reviews, so I'll let you just read them instead of rambling on
about it.

I should say though, that for most of my use now, I use a Feathered Friends
Down Bag. Much lighter being down, and a lot more money, but not near the
room to toss around in!

Hope this helps in your search!!!

_http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Sierra%2
0Designs%20Sandman/Owner%20Review%20by%20Stephen%20Potter/_
(http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Sierra%20Designs%20Sandman
/Owner%20Review%20by%20Stephen%20Potter/)

_http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Sierra%2
0Designs%20Sandman%20Flex%203D/Sierra%20Designs%20Sandman%20Flex%203D%20sleepi
ng%20bag/_ (http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Ge
ar/Sleeping%20Bags/Sierra%20Designs%20Sandman%20Flex%203D/Sierra%20Designs%20Sandman%20Flex%20
3D%20sleeping%20bag/)