[at-l] FL Ruck

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 14:48:14 CST 2006

Sorry, but I won't be organizing anything between now and New Year's.  Working full time.  Overnight company this Saturday night (girlfriend since Jr. High & her husband) with 7 for dinner that night.  Overnight company Monday night (Dec. 18) (brother of my significant other).  Overnight company Wednesday night (Dec. 20) (girlfriend since we were about 6, and I take her to the airport on the 21st.  Having 18-20 for Christmas dinner (friends with no local family).  Possibilities of early FT thru hikers showing up in there somewhere.  Presents to wrap (to make it hiking related, one package is a new bag liner).  Packages to mail.  Seven to eight kinds of cookies to bake.  Need to get some of Christmas dinner made ahead and frozen.

I'm exhausted just writing it up.

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com