[at-l] Great Southern Ruck Nametag Contest...And Food Smorgashbord

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Mon Dec 11 20:13:14 CST 2006

I updated the spreadsheet last night with the information I have received thus far.

I know everyone is busy with Christmas, but if you can take a moment to take a look and see if there is something that you would like to vol8unteer to bring...that would be terrific.

Also, if there is anyone that would like to volunteer for NEXT year, drop me an email. This is my last year.

Dawg & by proxy...Sly