[at-l] Boston Globe: "Greylock development may at last berealized"

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 20:13:57 CST 2006

I haven't spent much time out there myself so can't form much of an opinion
other than the current plans are likely better than the plans with the
condos and golf course.

Perhaps Cosmo will pipe up?  He may have had some input with the AMC's take
on the subject.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor