[at-l] Hot bedtime drink for cold weather?

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Tue Dec 12 09:38:10 CST 2006

I was thinking about when backpacking in cold weather.

Hot toddies of various sorts, ports, cordials, etc and are more my norm at
home.

Teas w/ dark rum
Coffees /w whisky [not whiskey]
Whiskey with water and raw sugar
drambuie, dekuyper,  amaretto, chambord, baileys, etc
So many options; so little time.

Chainsaw