[at-l] OT - Bees

dalemerica at bellsouth.net dalemerica at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 13 17:49:35 CST 2006

Shoe , I have been studying Beees for a while. I got started by attending a class at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. From there I took a short course at Young Harris College put on by UGA.
I also joined a local Apiary group. I have worked several apiarys with this group. It is a very intresting and relaxing hobby. I am glad you mentioned this subject, I was suposed to order bees two weeks ago.Thanks for the reminder. I recommend that you get the book "Beekeeping for Dummies" It is a very good reference . Also check out your local County Agent. They should have info on Apiary groups  in your area. DaleAmerica