[at-l] That one deer with all those...

Jan Leitschuh janl2 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 16 16:51:41 CST 2006

What do you expect?
This is the same guy who said the buck "ran under his truck" despite him slowing the truck down...
Bucks are bad that way, running under trucks.
You can't trust a buck to just run across the road.

Ditto on the dewclaw vote.
Dewclaws are vestigal toes.

>Man Runs Over Deer With Seven Legs
AP
>FOND DU LAC, Wis. (Dec. 13) - Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow but got
his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway. The
>young buck had nub antlers - and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both
male and female reproductive organs. "It was definitely a freak of
>nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity."

<<end story>>

>I like that the guy 'guess'es it's a real rarity for a deer to have
seven legs...

http://tinyurl.com/sgtzt