[at-l] Wall Martfabric department closing

Kevin Kirby kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 17:13:57 CST 2006

Wal-Mart needs to go bankrupt. They deserve what ever bad things happen to them. If I had it my way, they would have been bankrupt a long time ago.

Kirby

Gadog430 <gadog430 at charter.net> wrote: Wal Mart is very busy right now trying to NOT continue being what made them
successful in the first place. I would bet that eventually they are looking
at their demise. Generally...you can't go into business as one kind of
business and change boats in mid-stream and expect your continued
prosperity.

What are they going to put in it's place? Another department that has
clothing that doesn't sell like the other existing clothing departments?

Dawg