[at-l] Bees-OT

Dust pcttdust at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 17:33:19 CST 2006

clyde, bring it!

rcli4 at comcast.net wrote: I haven't laughed so hard since the pigs ate my little sister.  The only thing I can think of that would be funnier is me slappin the shit outta this fella like the good ole days.  There was a time when thumpin a fella like ole Dust would a been the way I handled such trash.  With age I have come to understand some folks can't help it.  If your born stupid it is just hard to overcome.

Clyde

    Whoa whoa whoa....Does making extremely clever and outstandingly
> humorous posts make one a troll? I didn't know that. I mean, I was
> sitting here laughing so hard that I couldn't respond to applaud his
> effort. As I was laughing, grabbing my aching side, I was thinking
> "Felix, you old son of a gun, THAT was funny."  I mean, it had it all:
> Racism, lightly-veiled sex, the winking emoticon, degradation,
> succinctory.  PACKAGE!!
>

> --
> Felix J. McGillicuddy
> ME-->GA '98
> "Your Move"
> ALT '03 KT '03
> http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/

For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
-Genesis 3:17-19