[at-l] Bees - OT and the humorous response

Dust pcttdust at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 17:41:01 CST 2006

These graduates of PC re-education camp are sickening.  Their minds have been indoctrinated into a mental straightjacket, and the one value that has been hammered into their crimped little heads is rigid conformity.  Too bad for them, and for American values of freedom of speech, thought, and originality.

Martin Fors <revmrf at verizon.net> wrote: Hello...  Clue me in, what's cleverly, outstandingly funny about that post?
It was a racist statement.  I find nothing humorous in such comments, only
degradation.  Rusty

Steve Landis wrote:

>Dust wrote:
>

>>For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
>>-Genesis 3:17-19
>>

>Have you all forgotten that this guy's a troll??

Whoa whoa whoa....Does making extremely clever and outstandingly
humorous posts make one a troll? I didn't know that. I mean, I was